Tuesday 1 June 2010

Sound

For sound in my project I have decided I will use quiet background music with sound FXs layered over the top accompanying the users actions.

Sound FXs I will need are:

First Scene

- Shop door bell chime
- Ingredients being mixed in a bowl
- Sugar being poured into a bowl
- Flour being poured into a bowl
- Eggs being cracked and poured into a bowl
- Butter being scraped from a butter tray

Second Scene

- Mixture being poured into cupcake case

Third Scene

- Oven door opening and closing
- Oven Bleeps (setting timer)
- Baking tray sliding into oven
- Tray being dropped on wood surface

Forth Scene

- Icing being squeezed out of icing bag

Fifth Scene

- Sprinkles being shook out of the jar

All scenes

- Button clicks
- Quiet background music
- Chalk writing on a chalk board
- Instruction pop up sounds

Background Sound

Here is a track I am contemplating using for my background sound:

http://lullatone.bandcamp.com/track/a-plastic-bag-in-the-wind

No comments:

Post a Comment