Tuesday 2 February 2010

First Ideas

After some thought over christmas I came back to Jay with an idea that I wanted to pursue a project involving learning about e-commerce. We struck up a few ideas including:

- Re-designing a shopping basket icon and/or a range or e-commerce icons

After careful consideration we decided I needed a project that would challenge me more.

I wrote down a list of areas I wanted to work on, these included:

- Flash/animation
- Advanced Coding
- Design
- Advanced marketing methodologies
- Complex CSS

From this I came up with a list of ideas for projects I would be happy doing:

- Design and code a magazine website (a re-design of Hull vibe)

- Design and code layout

- Design a bakery website for one of my clients with full integration of working wordpress blog and social networking sites - how social networks influence successful businesses.

-Design a scrap book style website for local designers

- Design and code a flash interactive website for mamas little bakery cupcake charms

After putting these ideas to Jay, we both agreed the flash interactive bakery website for cupcake charms would be a challenging yet achieveable project.

No comments:

Post a Comment