Tuesday 2 February 2010

Abstract

For my self initiated project I intend to create a flash interactive website with a cupcake baking theme. The website will be set in a bakery where the user has the ability to interact with selected baking tools to make cupcakes. The end result of the users input will be an individual cupcake necklace which they then have the option of purchasing.

The user will be able to choose from the following options for their cupcake:

- Coloured Cupcake Case:

brown, neutral, purple, baby pink, baby blue.

- Type of icing:

swirl, piped, dollop.

- Coloured icing:

brown, white, baby pink, baby blue .

- Cupcake Decoration:

hearts, sprinkles, stars, diamantes.

The website will be aimed at women with an age range of 16-24. The cupcake jewellery appeals more to a younger demographic so the visuals used in the project will reflect a young girly theme.

My reasoning behind choosing this as my self initiated project is because from my personal research I have found most cupcake jewellery websites are static and there is not much option for users to create their own bespoke cupcake charm. Considering the age group of most customers who buy cupcake jewellery I think a more interactive website would be more appealing to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment